This is the Most Important Training for Cheerleading Performance
If you are a cheerleader, or the parent of a cheerleader, you know cheerleading requires athletic agility and stamina. It also requires nerves of steel to pull off some of the moves like back tucks or flying stunts. Factor in the extremely competitive environment of the events and it can sometimes be too much to handle.
Cheerleading is a sport that requires the athlete to have complete mental confidence in their own moves as well as those of their squadmates. We see cheerleaders in our offices who have lost confidence in their ability to perform and then go on to national championship status. How? With hypnosis specifically designed for the competitive cheerleader.
Call 561.841.7603 for private sessions with one of our Cheerleading specialists.
Hypnosis, also known as Guided Imagery, will help you learn to:
- Relax so that muscle tension no longer interferes with your performance
- Release the gripping fear of doing stunts or performing in front of crowds
- Achieve peak performance every time you perform as a cheerleader
- Gain concentration so you can remember your routines
- Stop negative self-talk in its tracks
- Release performance anxiety so you can Be Your Best!
Call our office at 561.841.7603 for more information on private sessions, or check out the Complete Awesome Cheerleading Series. Mental training with the help of hypnosis, or guided imagery, is the most important tool for any serious cheerleader.
The underlying principle behind the Awesome Cheerleading Series is that the more relaxed and confident you are as an athlete and performer, the more you enjoy what you are doing. And the more you enjoy cheering, the more successful you will be. -- Laura King