We offer in-person, virtual, and phone sessions
Our goal is to assist you in improving every aspect of your life.
Whether you want to improve your health, become more successful in your career, relieve stress, improve sports performance, or just live a happier, more fulfilled life.
and so much more . . .
Peace & Positivity
Free mp3 Download
Laura Boynton King
- Interested in balancing and optimizing every part of your life? Ask about Laura’s time-tested “Figuring It Out” continuous-improvement program.
- Know you want help but not sure what kind? Give us a call, text or email and we’d be happy to help think things through with you!
For a review of the academic research around children and hypnosis, see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4928724/
- I just wanted you to know what excellent results I’ve seen with my riding since we began working together. My trainer and I stand amazed. I have far more polish, self-confidence and accuracy! – C.T., Los Angeles.
- I want to thank you very much for the personalized CDs that you so graciously made for me before surgery. After listening my anxiety level decreased dramatically and continue to do so as I continued to listen. – Dr.R.C., Boca Raton, Florida
- I consider time in Laura’s chair as important as, if not more so, than time with my trainer. I have achieved more with my riding in the time I have been seeing Laura than ever before, in a much shorter time. – D.W., N.J., Wellington
- Wanted to let you know that the sessions and the Stop Bedwetting CD worked beautifully for my son. He went to camp and there were no accidents. Thanks for helping my family! – C.D., London
- At the end of the week, I will be at eight weeks and I have lost almost 30 pounds. I feel great and I’m starting to look great again. I’m getting compliments and when I stretch I can touch my toes again. Thanks for your help. – J.W., Palm Beach.
- Great self-esteem, confidence, and concentration! – A.S., Loxahatchee, Florida.
Billie Jean Pizzuti
Hypnosis is nothing new to Billie Jean. Growing up, her mother was a practitioner and Billie Jean saw first-hand how many people her mother helped through various issues and stages in life. When Billie Jean was pregnant with her first child, her mother used hypnosis to help her through her physical pain. Later, Billie Jean was honored to be able to use hypnosis to help her mother through the mental and emotional toll dementia was having on her, as well as helping with her sister’s physical pain while battling cancer. Hypnosis is near and dear to Billie Jean’s heart, and she takes her craft seriously while offering a well-qualified and empathetic approach. She is certified as a Master Hypnotist by the National Guild of Hypnosis, as well as a 5 Path and 7 Path Hypnotist through the Banyon Hypnosis Center. She mentored under Laura King for 5 years before practicing on her own with the Summit Hypnosis Group.
Hypnosis eases mental, emotional, and physical symptoms of imbalances or negative thinking that are happening subconsciously. The purpose of hypnosis is to get to the root cause of the symptoms; to get “un-stuck”, to begin healing from within, and with surprisingly little conscious effort. Your brain will do the work FOR you, by automatically accessing the positive suggestions given during your sessions. You can look forward to unlocking your true potential, eliminating limiting beliefs, gaining confidence in all areas of your life and relationships, and re-wiring your brain to help you be your personal best. Billie Jean has had wonderful success with a widevariety of issues, such as:
- Smoking / Vape Cessation
- Test Taking
- Weight loss
- Stress / Anxiety
- Overcoming fear
- Sport Performance
- Self Confidence
- Psychosomatic compulsions (bed wetting, nail biting, etc)
Billie Jean is available for in-person sessions at our Lake Worth office, or virtual sessions via
phone, FaceTime, WhatsApp, and Zoom.
K.A, North Carolina
So much appreciation and gratitude to Billie Jean. Since our hypnosis session. A deep profound yet subtle change within me.
Specific childhood trauma I have carried with me all my life. In particular a couple of issues that I have never quite been able to come to complete peace with. Are subdued.
Subdued is the word that comes to mind. Along with feelings of unreactivity to these repetitive old thoughts. It’s like looking at them through a third person. With a new and different perspective.
It is quite interesting. Because it’s my own mind thoughts emotions that have been adjusted.
Almost as if it was magic.
Those trauma responses that I’ve carried for so long. Replaced with a natural non-reactive reflex.
I can see them for what they are. memories in my mind (benign). I don’t feel I have adequate words to express my gratitude. What a wonderful thing it is that you do.
My reaction to those memories have been adjusted through the use hypnosis.
Thank you again Dear Billie Jean
From the Blog
On Chasing Perfection By Laura King, CHt, NLP & Life Coach per·fec·tion pərˈfekSH(ə)n/ noun 1: the quality or state of being perfect: such as a : freedom from fault or defect : flawlessness https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection...More info
Achieve Instant Alpha State with One Word Bonus: Basic Relaxation for the Equestrian Raise your hand if you read last month's article and practiced the script to achieve Alpha state and relaxed for twenty minutes every day. Those of you who...More info
Self-Hypnosis DIY in as Little as Two Weeks We've talked a lot about techniques to help your students improve performance; and I have suggested that hypnosis is the fastest way to achieve this improvement. Unfortunately, a good hypnotist may not...More info